Terms & Conditions Policy
- Terms and conditions of use
These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website:
- By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
- If you register with our website, submit any material to our website or use any of our website services, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
- You must be at least 15 years of age to use our website; by using our website or agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least 15 years of age.
- Licence to use website
- view pages from our website in a web browser;
- download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
- print pages from our website;
2.Registration and accounts
- You may register for an account with our website by completing and submitting the account registration form on our website, and clicking on the verification link in the email that the website will send to you.
- You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the website.
- You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account.
- You must not use any other person’s account to access the website, unless you have that person’s express permission to do so.
3.User login details
- If you register for an account with our website, [we will provide you with] OR [you will be asked to choose] [a user ID and password].
- Your user ID must not be liable to mislead; you must not use your account or user ID for or in connection with the impersonation of any person.
- You must keep your password confidential.
- You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password.
- You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
4.Law and jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian Law.
- Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of India.
- This website is owned and operated by Hardiko Enterprises.
- We are registered in India under GST No. 09CPXPM9696C2ZS , and our registered office is at H. No.-147 Lane No.-3, Bajranj Nagar Kanpur Road, Lucknow-226012.
- Our principal place of business is at 224, Vill-Haluwa, Post-Belwariya Jungle Distt-Basti (UP)-272163.
- You can contact us: